The OpenMind Program is a free, online exercise that takes about 90 minutes to complete. It provides an excellent introduction to how people think and feel about social issues, and offers useful tips.
Students will receive 4000 Exam Weighting Points for completing the entire Program (all 5 steps and the pre- and post-step questionnaires; 500 EWPs per task). The due date for completing the Program and submitting a Progress Report to Dr. Frimer is Monday, January 15th at 11:00pm.
Instructions (updated Jan 4 @ 3pm)
- Go to https://www.guidedtrack.com/users/sign_up
- Create a username and password with GuidedTrack. Be sure to use your real name to receive course credit.
- Use the access code: FrimerUWinnipegW18
- Go to https://www.guidedtrack.com/programs/p7q1yhe/run
- Complete all stages of the program, including the pre-step and post-step questionnaires.
- After completing the app, go to the "Progress Report" section from the main menu, and have a copy of your report emailed to Dr. Frimer at firstname.lastname@example.org