The OpenMind Program is a free, online exercise that takes about 90 minutes to complete but spread out over 3-4 days. It provides an excellent introduction to how people think and feel about social issues, and offers useful tips.
Students will receive 3000 Exam Weighting Points for completing the entire Program (600 EWPs per step). If students complete the full program, they will also receive up to 3000 additional EWPs on the scoreable questions (30 points per 1% correct). The due date for completing the Program is Monday, September 16th at 11:00pm.
- Go to https://openmindplatform.org/app-user/
- Create a username and password with GuidedTrack. This will enable you to save your progress and log in from different devices. Enter your first and last name as they appear on WebAdvisor.
- Use the access code: FrimerUofWinnipegF19
- Complete all 5 steps of the program by the deadline of September 16th at 11:00pm.
- A follow-up assessment will become available 4 weeks after finishing the final step.
Note: Using OpenMind requires that you have third-party cookies enabled in your browser. Most people have this by default so there's no action needed. But if you're having trouble getting past the first sign in page, it's probably a sign that you need to enable third-party cookies.